Monday, December 12, 2011

Dos Caminos at the Palazzo?

Hi--Has anyone had dinner at the new Dos Caminos at the Palazzo? I will be there with two girlfriends during the first weekend of May, and all three of us love Mexican food. We only have two nights, so we are choosing our restaurants wisely! I would appreciate any opinions or observations on the restaurant.



Dos Caminos at the Palazzo?


I%26#39;d love to know as well. My husband and I are staying at the Palazzo this summer. They even have a late night menu.





Expatriate411- did you see how highly rated their guacamole is? YUM! I have heard people say that Jade at the Palazzo is great and they have Dim Sum. That would be a great lunch option! Sushisamba is supposed to be opening sometime in May. That looks awesome too!



Dos Caminos at the Palazzo?


I haven%26#39;t heard about the guacamole! I am currently living in Germany, and--while there are a lot of great things about living here--the guacamole leaves a little to be desired. Thanks for the hint on the dim sum--that sounds delicious too!




Hi, I live in New York City and we have Dos Caminos. I find it to be overrated. High Prices with small quantity of food. Margarita%26#39;s are good but very very expensive. The guacamole is very good but only get it if they make it tableside. I bet there are better Mexican Restaurants in Vegas besides a chain restaurant like Dos Caminos.




I checked the menu (you can look at it from the Palazzo site under dining) and the guacamole IS made to order. You could do this restaurant for lunch instead of dinner. The food doesn%26#39;t look too expensive. Maybe then one margarita will be enough, whereas at dinner you%26#39;d be more likely to have 2 or 3... then your meal would be expensive!




Howdy y%26#39;all! Me, my wife and my buddy had lunch at Dos Caminos. The inside is just awesome looking. Check out the wall that has all the skulls! About their guacamole, it is not made (table side) like in NYC, but is made fresh to order. We live in S. Texas, so we know guacamole. I would describe it as pico de gallo with avocado - good but nothing special. Down here we are used to creamy guacamole. I like ours in S. Texas better, so save your 10 bucks and pass. The main food was delicious. I had mahi mahi tacos - yum! The wife had chilaquiles (breakfast dish) and my buddy had chicken tacos. The prices were not bad either. We will be going back in June, and I highly recemmend - Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment